Wednesday, March 11, 2009

YouTube and Spring Break

So I wantched this video on YouTube the other day and I cant decide if I find it entertaining, disturbing, odd, or what. So Im gonna let all of you decide. Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-CS2v8wcc
This guy has a good boy voice, but an amazing girl voice! I cant get over it! At first I thought it was fake, but I watched some of his other stuff and its definately him! Its amazing! I cant even get my voice that high to hit some of the notes he hits!

Now on to something a little more interesting, to me anyway. lol. I am going to TN for spring break! It was supposed to be 8 of us going but me and my bf and my roomie and her bf broke up. So now we are looking for any 2 ppl to go so we dont have to pay 260 instead if 130. lol. The cabin is amazing. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, an indoor pool, a hot tub, a movie theater and a jacuzzi and shower in each bathroom. My friend Kelcie calls it the log mansion. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I think that that guy was really entertaining. I think he did that song really well. Even the girl part. :) ... I hope you have fun in TN.

    ReplyDelete